- Best Practice
It supports docking with machine, transmission line or tooling mechanism to fulfill the automated production needs. It has been optimized the obstacle avoidance, positioning accuracy and material testing.
- Drived by roller, belt and chains, it supports docking with AMRs for material transferring
- Docks with the machine
- Adaptable to various carriers, such as carton, tray, and pallet, etc.
Support large material transferring, mainly used in e-commerce, electronics manufacturing, tobacco, automobile, machinery manufacturing and other large/medium-scale materials transferring.
- Supports forward, backward, sidesway, skew, curve, rotation
- Adopts 360° protection settings including laser, bumper, and scram button, etc.
- Large tonnage electric lifting, adapts to high cleanliness environment